Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holy Hannah

Nuf said. haha. Well let's see I have basically slept 40 of the last 48 hours. Maybe not quite but it seems that way. I haven't taken any pills today because I am trying to stay awake for a bit. I am thinking it's not going to last. My legs and feet are really starting to hurt and it's only a matter of time before it goes into my back. I will hold out as long as I can. I want to spend some time with my daughter. She just got back from St. George for the weekend. I don't mind sleeping so much when No one is home but I like to feel "part of the living" when everyone is here. Still can't taste much but this time around my appetite is ferocious. I seem to be hungry non-stop. Of course nothing sounds or tastes good so I once again am just filling up the empty cavity that is my belly. Jeff has been so good about going to get me whatever I am in the mood for. Today it was Wendy's. Chicken sandwhich and baked potato. I am supposed to be drinking Gatorade for my Electrolytes but I really can't stand it, so it's been water and Fruit punch. Off for now. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment