Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Staying on top

Tuesday and I am doing a bit better. Started in on the Loratab last night when the legs and hips started hurting. Started on the Anti-Nausea this morning when the stomache started twirling. The Pills don't get rid of all of it but they sure take the edge off. I actually did some dishes today and mopped the floor. Doesn't sound like much but at least I got off the couch for a minute. My Dad's only living Sibling died last Saturday, Shirlee Dennis. We will be going to her funeral tomorrow. I am hoping if I am not well I can at least fake it for a couple of hours. I have gotten pretty good at making people believe I am fine. My Mother lectured me last night about it but I told her that she wouldn't want the "Gory" details. She says she does. I don't see that it helps alot to give everyone my grief. I have to have it but I don't have to "give" it. I know I know, everyone thinks I should share and then people could "help". Truth be told there is nothing anyone can do to help. Time will heal me and I just have to wait it out. I am soooooo looking forward to Thanksgiving with my Family. That's all I want right now. If I have to be sick everyday until then I will take it. We are having alot of people over to my Mom's and I am very excited. I am hoping for a little Black Friday shopping too. Just a bit of Normalcy in this crazy thing that is my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment