Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh Joy

So looking Back I wrote about how it "wasn't so bad" on Tuesday. Yeah well that didn't last my friends. Last night the Back Spasms and Chest Pain started. At least this time I wasn't freaked about the Chest pain. The first time I thought I was having a Heart attack.
It honestly feels that way. The pain radiates from my chest all the way down my back. The Doctor checked me out though and it is just one of the side effects. I am supposed to deep breath and try to relax through it. Easier said than done. I am working on it though. I am not liking that my energy level is next to nothing but alas there is nothing I can do about that either right now. I just have to deal with what's here and what's to come. I know that I will get better, I have before. I am really looking forward to being well for Thanksgiving and after that, being well for my Birthday. The BIG 50!. Someone better be planning me one Big party. haha. Who am I kidding? I am such a control freak I am sure that I will plan my own. I am getting some hair back. A little at a time. It is totally blonde. Kinda funny but they say it comes back different so we will see what I end up with.
So between Chemo Brain and Blone Hair...............Do I become a "Dumb Blonde".

No comments:

Post a Comment