Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dreams

I wanted to write down some of my delirium dreams...... They are kind of funny.

The first time I was actually in one of my treatments and they gave me Benadryl to "Knock me out". I was dreaming that I was at work at the clinic and everyone kept throwing their paperwork at me. I was yelling and throwing back the papers. I kept saying "Can't you see How tired I am? I can't believe you are making me work during my treatments." I guess I was literally trying to throw papers. My Mom had to hold down my arm and kept asking if I was O.K.

#2. My sisters took me for a "hike" up Zion Canyon. While we were up there I got super tired and so they just left me to find my way back. I was walking in circles with Spiders and Scorpions everywhere. I was crying and so angry that they left me there.

#3. this one is awesome.... I fell asleep on the couch and Jeff came home and told me he brought home Trent and Dena (One of his good friends and his wife) for a BBQ. I started to scream at him that we couldn't have Company. I was too tired and we didn't even have food in the house. But he brought them in anyway and they brought their 2 kids with them. then Jeff and Trent went in the backyard and built a fire and left the kids with me to tend. I woke up so angry from that one.

#4. Again sleeping on the couch (I do that alot). Jessica came home and told me that she got "Suspended" from work. I asked her how you get suspended and she said she didn't know but they made her go home. When I asked why she said it was because Brady ( one of her friends from Work) had slept with some girl 5 times. She even held up her hand to accentuate the 5 times. I thought it was so real but I woke up and no one was home.

I have plenty of others but these ones I thought were the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment